SIG SAUER ACADEMY MASTER INSTRUCTOR
T1 Pistol Fundamentals.
Details: This course is Approximately 6-8 hours long with a new curriculum designed to maximize knowledge of fundamentals. it is a range only comprehensive course provides hands-on training, fundamentals as well as Bio-Mechanics for semi-automatic pistols in a stress-free environment. This course may also meets and/or exceeds the training requirements for CCW range qualification.
A great course for CCW holders and recommended for all students as a refresher for T2 Pistol
- Applications of the handgun
- Firearms safety
- Safe use & handling of firearms
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of basic shooting techniques
- Proper Grip
- Sight picture
- Sight alignment
- Trigger management
- Preventative maintenance
$200.00 includes range fees.
Limited to 10 students
Approximately 6-8 hours.
300 Rounds minimum. (May exceed)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pistol. Semi-Auto / NO .22 Rimfire (NO REVOLVERS)
- You Will Need At Least Two Magazines.
- Sturdy belt with holster and 2 magazine holders.
- Eye & ear protection
- Snacks & Fluids to Keep You Hydrated
- A Positive Learning Attitude
- Range attire (Dress in comfortable warm layers for winter)
- Clark County Shooting Complex, Rifle Pistol Education Center.
- Bo Tuncer “Sig Sauer Master Instructor“
- Josh Dunne “Firearms Instructor”
- Oz Hun “Sig Sauer Master Instructor”
- Jordon Braswell “Exec Protection Spc”