SIG SAUER ACADEMY MASTER INSTRUCTOR
Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and fundamentals.
Details: This course is Approximately 8 hours long with a new curriculum designed to maximize knowledge of fundamentals. it is a range only course where you will be learning to shoot semi-automatic pistols. Learn the rules for safe gun handling, pistol parts and operation, ammunition, shooting fundamentals, grip, stance, draw, aim… as well as Bio-mechanics. A great course for first time CCW holders and recommended for all CCW students prior to your permit class and qualification.
Fee is $200.00 includes range fees.
The course is limited to 10 students
Approximately 8 hours.
500 Rounds minimum. (Due to Covid-19 and shortage of ammo we will limit ammo count at the time of the class)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pistol. Semi-Auto / Any Caliber (NO REVOLVERS)
- You Will Need At Least Two Magazines
- Sturdy belt with holster and 2 magazine holders.
- Eye & ear protection
- 500 Rounds of Ammunition
- Snacks & Fluids to Keep You Hydrated
- A Positive Learning Attitude
- Range attire (Dress in comfortable warm layers for winter)
- Clark County Shooting Complex, Rifle Pistol Education Center.
- Bo Tuncer “Sig Sauer Master Instructor“
- Jordon Braswell “Exec Protection Spc”
- Blake Palas “SSgt USAF”
- Dan Kuznitsky