Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely.
Details: This course is 2 – 1/2 hours long. it is a range only course which you will be learning to shoot semi-automatic pistols. Learn the rules for safe gun handling, pistol parts and operation, ammunition, shooting fundamentals, grip, stance, draw, aim… shooting from two handed standing positions as well as cleaning your pistol… Great knowledge for beginners.
Fee is $50.00 and includes range fees.
The course is limited to 10-15 students
Approximately 2 – 1/2 hours.
200 Rounds minimum.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pistol. Semi-Auto / Any Caliber
- You Will Need At Least Two Magazines
- Sturdy belt with holster and magazine holder. *Recommended*
- Speed loader if you have one
- Eye & ear protection
- 200 Rounds of Ammunition
- Snacks & Fluids to Keep You Hydrated
- A Positive Learning Attitude
- Range attire (Dress in comfortable warm layers for winter)
- Great Instructions
- Range Drills
- Course Completion Certificate
- Clark County Shooting Complex, Rifle Pistol Center Education center.