This class is for anyone who wants to learn how to use a carbine effectively in a realistic environment and dynamic defensive situations. This is a 8 hour on range course for multiple weapon systems such as AR, AK and CQB platforms. We will cover basic rifle fundamentals and transitional intermediate applications.
Details: This course is geared towards intermediate to advance level shooters with experience in using such platforms. This course will offer skill sets for intermediate applications. You will be shooting lots of drills including behind cover, kneeling, prone, on the move and transitional tactical application such as tactical reloads.
A “Basic Carbine” class certification from T&T Tactical or from a recognized institution is required. Students must understand the importance of firearm safety and should be efficient in dynamics and mechanics of shooting carbines. if you do not have any certification you will be required to complete pre-qiualification prior to class.
Fee is $200.00 includes range fees.
The course is limited to 10 students.
Course Time & Length:
Approximately 6 hours.
400 Rounds minimum
WHAT TO BRING:
- AR-15, M4, M16 or any type of CQB platform such as Bullpup.
- You Will Need At Least 3 to 4 Magazines.
- Sturdy belt and Mag pouches. *REQUIRED*
- Eye & ear protection
- Single or 2 point sling (REQUIRED)
- 500 Rounds of Ammunition
- Snacks, food & Fluids to Keep You Hydrated
- A Positive Learning Attitude
- Range attire (Dress in comfortable warm layers for winter)
- Chest Rigs, Full Kits, Plate Carriers Battle Belts are encouraged.
- Targets (Steel & paper)
- Great Instructions
- Range Drills
- Course Completion Certificate
(Note* Completion certificate does not Guarantee students to qualify for higher level course. in many cases instructors will determine if you are qualified to proceed to a higher level if your skill sets are established)
- Clark County Shooting Complex, Rifle & Pistol Education Center