This is an intermediate level pistol course designed for shooters who are ready to take the next step in handgun fundamentals and prepare themselves for defensive situation.
All student will go thru pistol basics in the beginning of each class. You will be required to shoot on the move from varying distances with multiple targets, multiple target acquisition and lots of fun drills
Clearing malfunctions will also be a part of the course. There will be lots of drills for skill sets for basic fundamentals, balance, speed and accuracy, conceal carry concepts, status check, CQB pistol Fundamentals, engaging multiple targets and shooting from behind cover & on the move.
A “Basic Pistol” class certification from T&T tactical or from a recognized institution is required. Students must understand the importance of firearm safety and should be efficient in dynamics and mechanics of shooting handguns. if you do not have any certification you will be required to complete pre-qualification prior to class.
Fee is $100.00 and includes range fees.
The course is limited to 10 students
Approximately 4 hours.
300 – 400 Rounds minimum
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pistol. Semi-Auto / Any Caliber
- You Will Need At Least Two to Three Magazines
- Sturdy belt with holster and magazine holders.
- Speed loader if you have one
- Eye & ear protection
- 400 Rounds of Ammunition
- Snacks & Fluids to Keep You Hydrated
- A Positive Learning Attitude
- Range attire (Dress in comfortable warm layers for winter)
- Holster or leg rig. (No cross draw)
- Chest rigs, kits, battle belt and gear is optional but encouraged.
- Targets (Steel & paper)
- Great Instructions
- Range Drills
- Course Completion Certificate
- Clark County Shooting Complex, Education center